Thursday, March 19, 2015

Law School & Dragons

Good evening readers!  I'm kind of cheating with this post.  But, I promised myself I'd do at least one whole month of posts at least daily and I'm going to do it.  I've had a bear of a week--three full days of out of the office meetings (one I had to organize), adopting a new policy position, and a TV interview on top of four classes at night.  I am tired.  I have a breakfast with a family friend tomorrow, and I'm tempted to even cancel that--but I won't because I haven't seen her in years!

But, I found out something RPG-y in my 14th Amendment class tonight.  You see, every year GMU's Public Interest Law Society (APIL) holds a charity auction.  And one of the items on the block is a D&D game.  Two professors team up to donate it.  One professor acts as the GM and the other (my 14th Amendment law professor) plays all of the monsters!  This is so exciting on sooooo many different levels!

First, I have a professor that's serious about his D&D!  Second, I have one year left in law school!  Guess what I'm bidding on next year (when, presumably, I will not have a night class that occurs during the same time slot)...

No comments:

Post a Comment