Thursday, August 21, 2014

Homemade Cards

I've also been taking a page out of Paizo's book by creating condition cards, item cards, etc. for my players.  It's really helpful, especially as we play over a VTT called Roll20.net.  By putting the cards in the player handout section, I can give my players a way to directly access the effects of the conditions they are subject to and to give them an idea of exactly what an identified magic item does.  Here are some examples from the first adventure I ran with them, a modified version of the Pathfinder Society scenario Tides of Twilight.

All of them use the same card back, but have different items on them.  First the card back, then the cards themselves.  They are the same size as standard playing cards.  The backs are a little larger than the cards themselves, so that when I print them out I can cut up to eight cards from a single double sided page and get the effect that I'm looking for.


Here are some of the cards that I've developed:









No comments:

Post a Comment